It’s official! I’m in my terrible 2’s. There is no telling what will happen with my tantrums this year.
DLR Prep School officially launched 2 years ago, January 21, 2014. What a long strange trip it’s been.
Let’s look at what I’ve done and what I plan to do.
In this article
Over this past year:
- I’ve seen over 4.6 million page views this year, which is a 428% increase over the previous year, which saw 870,000 page views.
- I visited Disney World with WDW Prep School and Key to the World Travel to attend Shannon’s Frozen Breakfast at Epcot. While there, I saw the last round of Osborne Lights at Disney Hollywood Studios, enjoyed the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot and attended the first Christmas Party of 2015 at Magic Kingdom.
- I’ve visited Disneyland over 100 times, averaging at least once a week, sometimes more.
- I left my other 2 part time jobs (Writing and PR work for one company and managing a photography studio for another) to concentrate on DLR Prep School full time.
- I ate approximately 26 Matterhorn Macaroons, 10 boxes of popcorn, 4 Monte Cristos, 6 Corn Dogs, 3 plates of Lobster Nachos, 8 Jolly Holiday Combos, 4 plates of fried chicken from the Plaza Inn, and 2 Tigger Tails.
What I have planned for this year:
- Pearls in the Park! Planning is underway for this fun DLR Prep cocktail mixer. Be sure you subscribe to my email list (at the top of this page) because those people will get first dibs on signing up for this limited event.
- An ebook release this Spring.
- SeaCon with Key to the World Travel, at which I will give a presentation about Disneyland to the agents and then enjoy a cruise to the Bahamas on the Disney Dream, where I will be recovering from said speech. Wine will be involved.
- A podcast? Dare I?
- Finding James Franco in the park.
- Eating more Matterhorn Macaroons.
How You can Support DLR Prep School:
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Sign up for my emails. Find a link on my About page or at the top of any page on my site.
- Hire Lansky Enterprises for travel from the airport to your hotel.
- Rent a stroller from City Stroller Rentals.
- Book a trip with Key to the World Travel.
It’s hard for me to accurately put into words how much I love this job. I’ve always loved helping people plan travel – to Disneyland and beyond. I’ve written about travel professionally. It’s my absolute passion in life….to get out and see the world. Having the honor of helping people from around the planet plan their Disneyland trips is my dream come true. Visiting the parks once a week to report on changes is a dream come true. Every bit of this venture is a dream come true and I can’t thank you enough for allowing me to be part of your world. 🙂
Cheers to what’s next!
|Tickets I recommend (read why)|
Enter code DLRPS at checkout to save an additional $2 on each ticket.